At Ragnarok Designs all of our furniture is designed, engineered and built to last a lifetime.
This Industrial-inspired TV/ media unit features welded steel trapezium shaped legs and reclaimed style solid wood. Available in a multiple of sizes and colours and made to order in our UK workshop.
The wood is solid 35mm thick wood and the fully welded legs are made from 25x50mm box section steel. The legs are attached with inserts and bolts with provides a mechanical connection making the whole unit extremely robust and sturdy. The wood is sanded to 240 grit but the industrial and rustic character is retained and enhanced by treating it with a premium quality furniture wax which stains and protects the wood and is available in a wide variety of different colours. The steel is treated with a durable clear lacquer.
Height - 52cm
Width - 38cm
Length - available in different lengths, please see drop down menu for examples and pricing.
shelf depth 19cm
This item will be sent with the legs unattached for delivery. We use industrial grade fasteners and bolts for easy assembly and just requires a 10mm spanner.
If you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom print order for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time.
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as a professional printer and delivery companies (Royal Mail). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joe Pert am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
With over 12 years in engineering, we are fabrication specialists and can make anything in steel. As we make everything here in our UK workshop we can tweak and alter dimensions to suit your own individual requirements. We are also happy to accept personal designs and commissions. Simply send us an image or drawing along with dimensions for a quotation.
All of our wood is sanded to 240 grit and is splinter free whilst leaving the rustic nature of the wood.
Each piece is finished in Briwax, a premium quality furniture wax. To keep it looking beautiful clean with a dry cloth and mop up any spillages straight away. Use mats and coasters to protect the surface from heat and liquid. Periodically treat with Briwax to clean and protect the wood and maintain the finish. Use sparing, leave for 30 minutes then buff with a clean cloth.
For extending tables the extension should be stored flat when not in use.
Our range is crafted from Grade A North American Pine which is sourced directly from our sustainable suppliers in North America and shipped over to our workshops in the UK. We limit the amount of waste we create, using all the smaller pieces of wood and also steel in our items to avoid this from entering the waste system.
The Grade A Pine we use to create our range of reclaimed style tables and benches has been kiln dried to a moisture content of between 5-8% meaning the moisture has been removed from the timber itself to limit the risk of the table top bowing or cracking over an extended period of time once placed in your home, which may occur when using reclaimed wood.
We assemble each piece in our workshop to ensure everything is perfect before each item leaves our workshop. We use threaded inserts and industrial grade fittings so assembly just requires a spanner and everything is colour coded to make it as simple as possible.
Our table legs have extra wide bases to provide a stable base to prevent any racking and movement.
All of our table legs have a distance of 20cm less than the total width. For example a 140cm table has a spacing of 120cm for benches and or chairs to be pushed under the table.
Sizing is stated in the listings and as each item is made to order we can make adjustments to create a piece of furniture to your individual requirements. Measurements approximate especially on table widths as they are restricted by the wood sizing and can be plus-minus 3cm.