At Ragnarok Designs all of our furniture is designed, engineered and built to last a lifetime.
This Industrial-inspired TV/ media unit made is with welded steel and reclaimed style solid wood. Available in a multiple of sizes and colours and as these units are made to order in the UK they can be altered to your specifications.
This stylish TV bench can also be used as a media unit and vinyl storage unit, the larger shelf opening on either side are the perfect size for storing vinyl records, with room for amplifiers and the turntable can be stored on top. Alternatively, it can also double up as a hallway storage bench with room to store shoes, boots, bags etc, making this a multifunctional piece of furniture.
Made from welded steel 25 x25mm box section steel with a 35 mm thick solid wood top and 20mm thick storage shelves it is extremely robust. The wood is sanded to 260 grit but the industrial and rustic character is retained and enhanced by treating it with a premium quality furniture wax, available in a wide variety of different colour options.
Main item is finished in the Honey option.
Height - 45cm
Depth/width - 38cm
Length - available in different options, please see drop down menu for examples and pricing.
This item will be send unassembled for ease of delivery. We use industrial grade fasteners and bolts for enhanced stability and to make assembly as easy as possible. Assembly just requires a 10mm spanner and all fixings are supplied.
If you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact us.
**** colour samples can be ordered in our samples listing which also contains additional photographs of various colour options****
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom print order for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time.
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as a professional printer and delivery companies (Royal Mail). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joe Pert am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
Unless specifically mentioned in the product title and description ALL of our items are for indoors use only. If an item is for outdoor use we will make this as clear as possible. Selected items can be altered for outdoor use as a custom order, please get in touch.
All of our wood is sanded to a high finish whilst leaving the rustic nature of the wood.
Each piece is finished in Briwax, a premium quality furniture wax. To keep it looking beautiful clean with a dry cloth and mop up any spillages straight away. Use mats and coasters to protect the surface from heat and liquid. Periodically treat with Briwax to clean and protect the wood and maintain the finish. Use sparing, leave for 30 minutes then buff with a clean cloth.
For extending tables the extension must be stored flat when not in use.
Our range is crafted from Grade A North American Pine which is sourced directly from our local independent wood merchant.
The pine we use to create our range of reclaimed style furniture has been kiln dried to a moisture content of between 5-8% meaning the moisture has been removed from the timber itself to limit the risk of the wood bowing or cracking over an extended period of time once placed in your home.
We assemble each piece in our workshop to ensure everything is perfect before each item leaves our workshop. We use threaded inserts and industrial grade fittings so assembly just requires a spanner. Everything is colour coded to make it as simple as possible.
Our table legs have extra wide bases to provide a stable base to prevent any racking and movement.
All of our furniture is sent unassembled. Therefore it's super easy to get them up stairs, through doors and to where you want it.
Most of our table legs have a distance of 20cm less than the total width. For example a 140cm table has a spacing of 120cm for benches and or chairs to be pushed under the table. Some leg designs have a smaller spacing which will be specified in the listing details. Whatever the sizing we make all of our benches to fit between the table legs so they can be stored tucked in and out of the way.
Sizing is stated in the listings and as each item is made to order we can make adjustments to create a piece of furniture to your individual requirements. Measurements approximate especially on table widths as they are restricted by the wood sizing and can be plus-minus 3cm of the sizes specified.
No, as previously described our wood is not reclaimed. However due to the nature and the finishing of the wood, the wood has the imperfections, industrial marks from processing (saw marks etc) found in reclaimed wood which gives it a reclaimed/rustic character full of interest.
All the components are marked up with little coloured dots so you can see where the the legs go and in what orientation, along with the rails if it is an extended table. Assembly is very straightforward, match the dots, line the holes up with the metal inserts in the table, locate the bolts in a tighten with a 10mm spanner.
Included with extending tables are 4 locking nuts which go into the holes in the sides of the rails which should be located with dots, These can be screwed in to pinch the rails in place so they can't be opened unintentionally. When you want to open the table up to pop the extension piece in just slacken the locking nuts off.
Take care not to over tighten any of the bolts or locking nuts as this may cause damage.